Market leading website launched for manufacturer
Tingdene Homes are one of the leading UK manufacturers of residential park homes and holiday lodges. They have their headquarters in Wellingborough.
Their digital platform was in need of an overhaul and the brief was to build a market-leading responsive website with a fresh and contemporary design. It needed to provide a rich user experience backed up by clear messaging and easy navigation to showcase their wonderful products.
A beautiful customer journey
Tingdene aim to provide an innovative, inspiring product that fits with customer requirements, including bespoke design. One of their USP’s is their Visitor Centre in Wellingborough, where customers can collate all the information that they need to make a decision.
The website needed to support this customer journey by providing “helpful” information to aid the process and help convert prospects into customers.
Building a website as large as Tingdene’s cannot be completed successfully without meticulous planning. Our rigorous build process ensures key stages were approved by the client. Some of the key activities delivered in the project were:
• Strategic focus to promote “Made in the UK” to meet the opportunity of staycations and downsizing
• Competitor review of design and functionality
• New improved branding and a modern contemporary website
• Enhanced locate a park section with full search functionality
• Improved product information section to include all specifications, videos and images
• Full content integration from old to new site
• Superior floorplan designs for greater information sharing
• Hot spotting of key Tingdene benefits
• Optimising for key phrases
– USER EXPERIENCE (UX)
– USER INTERFACE (UI)
– SITE MAPPING- CONTENT INTEGRATION
– SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION (SEO)
– IMAGE PHOTOSHOPPING
– WEBSITE HOSTING
– SSL CERTIFICATE
– MALWARE PROTECTION