Role: Senior Creative Designer
Salary: £30 – £35K (Dependent on experience)
About the company
We are a highly respected and specialist b2b marketing, design and digital agency based in Northampton. We work with a broad range of SME and corporate clients across a range of sectors. We firmly believe that b2b needn’t be boring and our clients trust us to deliver strategic and creative solutions that produce great results.
We’re looking for someone with ambition and a strong agency background who can lead and help take our growing integrated agency to the next level.
The successful individual will have the vision and drive necessary to develop and lead our design department, both creatively and commercially. You’ll have a great eye for modern, beautiful design and understand how this interacts with and supports successful campaign and brand messaging.
The Senior Creative Designer is responsible for developing and managing all aspects of our design and creative output. It’s a leadership role, with accountability for online and offline design output and commercial success of the design and creative department. You will ensure the design and creative deliverables are aligned to client expectations and executed within budget and timescales.
- Have at least 5 years of agency experience
- Background experience with both digital and print
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Cloud software
- A thorough understanding of campaign creation from concept to completion
- Awesome website design and WordPress development, CSS & HTML skills
- Email design and build skills
- Strong front-end UX and UI design including prototyping
- Strong organisation and time management skills with budgets in mind
- Must have an exceptional creative flair
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong understanding of commerciality of projects
- Maintaining high standards and enhancing the agency’s strong repuation
- Be up to date with industry trends
- You can draw/scamp ideas
- Have knowledge of After Effects and video editing/creation
- Have Web to Print Experience ( Training will be provided )
- An understanding of marketing automation software
- Leading creative discussions and drawing out accurate briefs
- Developing innovative ideas and concepts, bringing originality to each project
- Showing strategic thinking during the design process
- Presenting concepts to the client face to face alongside the account team
- Communicating and inspiring confidence at all levels in terms of creative design and brand development and direction
- Being a Brand Champion for our client’s marketing material
- Using a consultative approach to manage client expectations
- Working with Planners/Strategists, Copywriters and External Consultants
- Writing creative copy (narrative, CTAs, straplines etc.) to clearly communicate captivating campaign propositions.
- Have a natural flair for generating big, bold ideas but also a deep understanding for how this is amplified across different channels
- Be a naturally curious person who will relish the challenge to deliver the agency’s creative response to each and every brief
- Have excellent presentation and communication skills, both internally and at all levels of a client’s organisation
- Be able to juggle multiple priorities in order to meet deadlines
- Have experience of leading brainstorms and creative processes
- Be able to work under pressure, no egos
- Have a proven experience in delivering multi-channel campaigns
- Research and use the latest creative trends, materials, processes, industry developments, market direction and competitive landscape
- Be a non-smoker, ideally live within 20 miles of Northampton
To apply, please send us your CV and portfolio by filling in the form above.
For an initial discussion please call Steve Bishop on 07833 100979.
No recruitment agencies please