Role: SEO and Digital Marketing lead
Salary: £25k- £35k (Dependent on experience)
About the company
Based in Northampton, we have over 12 years’ experience and delivered over 6,500 individual B2B projects for our clients. We now have an excellent opportunity for a confident, capable SEO professional to stretch their marketing legs on projects across different industries.
This permanent position is suited to an individual with at least 2 years SEO experience looking to advance their career in digital marketing. You will need a solid working knowledge of the SEO process and hands-on experience driving delivering and testing strategies, ideally in a B2B market but that’s not essential.
If you are an SEO Executive looking to step up in your career, or an experienced SEO Manager looking for your new challenge, this is the perfect SEO job opportunity for you.
- At least 2 years’ experience implementing successful SEO strategies within a commercial environment
- A solid knowledge of the SEO process and the technology needed to make it work
- Good attention to detail
- Experience with Google Analytics, Search Console, and Ads
- Experience with other SEO technology e.g. SEMrush, Woorank, Ahrefs, Moz, SCreamingFrog etc…
- Experience of using CMS to make change either directly or through plugins like Yoast and All-in-one SEO
- Great organisation skills
- Good communicator
- An enthusiasm for your work
- Serve as the key SEO expert within the team
- Manage the SEO tech stack within the business
- Create strategies constantly improve the sites’ ranking online
- Increase Keyword rankings for our clients
- Generate reports to detail successes
- Identify problems and highlight optional changes that can be made
- You’re part of a team, so ask for help when you need it
- Do you know PPC too?
- Do you know how to develop a good customer journey?
- Do you know how to reduce the bounce rate and increase engagement?
- You do? Awesome, that’ll really help
- You don’t? No problem (see below)
Areas of growth…
Other things you may learn in this role:
- Developing Pay Per Click Campaigns (Google Ads, LinkedIn, YouTube etc…)
- Understanding user objectives
- Using UX & UI to increase engagement
- Creating Sales Funnels that deliver results
- Developing Marketing Automation programs
- Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30
- No weekends
- Primarily office based
Interested in the role?
Please email: email@example.com your CV along with details of projects you’ve worked on recently (links would be great). Don’t worry about a cover letter unless you’ve really got something to tell us that just won’t fit in your CV.
Stuart and The Beach Team
No recruitment agencies please